Download Magisk 19.3 & Magisk Manager 7.3.2 APK [September 2019]
Magisk has received several updates recently with many new features and support. Within a month almost three major Magisk updates released. Magisk Manager also received two recent updates, including the latest version of Magisk Manager v7.3.2 Here you can download Magisk 19.3 & Magisk Manager 7.3.2 APK.
Download Magisk 19.3 & Magisk Manager 7.3.2 APK [September 2019] Download Magisk 19.3 & Magisk Manager 7.3.2 APK [September 2019].
Topjohnwu (John Wu), a creator of Magisk, is always connected with everyone and shares everything on social networks about the progress of development. So if you want to track Magisk, then you can follow it on Twitter. The latest version of Magisk & Magisk Manager is designed according to the new generation of smartphones that comes with A / B partition and dual-layer security.
In the latest version of Magisk, you will see some performance-related changes, such as the implementation of the process monitor, which will prevent failures in the daemon. And in Magisk Manager v7.3.2 several errors were corrected along with new features to support the next Magisk. Magisk is always a preferred tool for root and manages root access on Android phones. Check out the list of changes below.
Also Read: [MOD] FK Kernel Manager Premium Apk
|App Name||Magisk Manager|
|Main Task||Magisk Hides Roots from Banking Applications.|
Also Read: [Premium] Titanium Backup Pro Apk
Magisk v19.3 – Changelog
- (MagiskHide) Greatly improve the process monitor implementation, hopefully, it will no longer cause 100% CPU and daemon failures
- (MagiskInit) Wait for the partitions to be ready for early mounting, you should repair the boot loops on a handful of devices
- (MagiskInit) EROFS support used in EMUI 9.1
- (MagiskSU) Properly implement the isolation of the assembly namespace
- (MagiskBoot) Proper checksum calculation for v2 header
Also Read: 90s Mod Apk
Download Magisk v19.3 Zip
Magisk is the universal tool for rooting without a system and works for all smartphones. There are several ways to install Magisk, such as using TWRP and directly from Magisk Manager. We constantly publish root guides that include Magisk. So, if you want to verify the rooting method, you can explore our website.
Download Magisk Manager v7.3.2 APK
This is the first Magisk Manager update in June 2019 and it brings some new features along with bug fixes. As it just arrived a day ago, the changelog is not yet available. We will add the changelog when available. Again, all credit goes to Topjohnwu The developer of Magisk & Magisk Manager. Use the following link to download the Magisk Manager APK.
How to install Magisk v19.3 on Android phone
As you know, there is more than one method to install Magisk on any Android phone. And I prefer the custom recovery method that only requires a custom recovery to flash Magisk Zip. But if you don’t use a custom recovery, then you can apply a patch to the boot image using Magisk and then update it and then install Magisk (Guide here). Here is the method to install Magisk with TWRP.
- Make a full backup of your phone (to restore if something goes wrong)
- Make sure the bootloader is unlocked on your phone
- Charge your phone at least 50%
- TWRP or any custom recovery must be installed on your phone
- Download Magisk & Magisk Manager from the previous links
Steps for Flash Magisk on Android phone
You have now rooted your phone but you need an application to manage root access. So here comes the role of Magisk Manager. So follow the method below to install Magisk Manager on your phone.
How to install Magisk Manager on an Android phone
Most of the time, when installing Magisk zip, Magisk Manager is automatically installed on the phone. But if it is not installed, use the following guide to install it. Magisk Manager provides access to Magisk services, such as Magisk Hide, Magisk Modules and more.
- Download Magisk Manager APK on your phone.
- Click on the APK, it will ask for permission, so grant it.
- Then wait for the installation process.
- After installation, open the Magisk Manager application and use it.
This is how you can install Magisk & Magisk Manager on your Android phone. You can easily update the Magisk and Magisk Manager using this guide.
So there is the complete guide on Download Magisk 19.3 & Magisk Manager 7.3.2 APK. For your convenience, we have also included the installation guide that will help you easily install Magisk and root your phone. Enjoy your rooted phone.