Download the FK Kernel Manager Premium apk for all devices & Latest Free Kernels apk – FK Kernel is an application that makes some Android users tempted to do ROOT on their smartphones especially those who like Custom ROM.
The application developed by Francisco Franco does provide many cool features which are highly recommended for use by users who are already expert. ya Because if you just try it, it will only damage your Android system.
By using this application, we can easily check and work the cellphone processor, RAM, GPU and battery. Also, we can upgrade, backup data and restore, which of course is recommended only for users who are experts and have an Android that has been rooted.
Even so, the developers themselves say that the FK Kernel Manager application does not fully support all Android devices.
Also, read: Kinemaster Diamond Mod Apk
FK Kernel Manager Premium Apk
|App Name||FK Kernel Manager – for all devices & Kernels ✨|
|Mod Type||Mod + Premium|
Also Read: [Premium] Titanium Backup Pro Apk
The following Android is supported by this application:
Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6, Nexus 6P, Nexus 7 2012, Nexus 7 2013, Nexus 10, One Plus One, One Plus X, One Plus 2, One Plus 3, One Plus 3, One Plus 3T, One Plus 5, One Plus 5T, One Plus X, Google Pixels, Google Pixel XL, Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon), Redmi Note 4 (Snapdragon), Xiaomi Mi A1, One Plus 6 and Pocophone F1.
Also, read: Appflix Pro Apk Full Premium
Full Version FK Kernel Manager Apk –
In Playstore, the FK Kernel Manager 4.5.1 Apk application is a paid or premium application. So before you decide to buy it never hurts to download this free premium version application in filemay .
Think of it as a trial version even though you have the full version. Immediately, if you are interested please download it for free via the link that I have provided below. But for those of you who just visited the filemay site, I suggest reading the guide on how to download and also how to install the apk first.
- Battery Monitor with detailed information about your power consumption
- Deep integration with Franco Kernel
- Integration with Flash Kernel
- Check out the new Franco Kernel version (with the option for automatic daily checks)
- Automatic Flash of the Kernel directly to the device with 1 click
- Tips on saving a strong battery are as simple as touching a button
- Displays colour temperature settings
- Automatic High Brightness Mode switches based on ambient light (device support dependent)
- Download the .zip that will be flashed in recovery
- UI Indah follows the Material Design guidelines
- CPU frequency, governor, multi-cluster support, GPU frequency & more
- Governor tunable interface
- Backup & Restore Kernel quickly 1 click
- Kernel logger viewer for developers
- Custom Kernel settings such as IO scheduler, IO schedule settings, certain wakelocks, low memory killer min free, KSM, memory items, wake flar2 gestures, and you can add your custom tables too
- A powerful tool called Per-Application Profiles that allows you to create power profiles for your favourite applications. For example, you want the maximum CPU frequency when playing games, but the low frequency when reading e-books.
- You can also choose whether Wi-Fi will be active/inactive, if you want you to switch Android Battery Saver, specify which type of Location Mode you want to use for that particular application, etc.
- Health System with a beautiful UI, useful CPU / GPU / RAM / ZRAM / DDR BUS / IO real-time usage and comprehensive CPU frequency usage with support for clustered devices.
- Manual Flasher UI to flash boot.imgs and Kernel. Zip from anywhere on the sd card (open, delete and see info about files)
- Colour and Sound Control for selected devices with Kernel support
- Automatic Night Shift to colour your display in orange/red, dim your eyes at night
- The CPU temperature is available in the notification bar for devices that export CPU temperature
- The Performance Profile installed in the Franco Kernel (Power saving, Balance and Performance) that you can
- choose with one touch, no need to mess around with the settings.
- Also included is a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without entering the application
- Launcher Shortcuts for Performance Profiles
- Quick Tiles for Performance Profiles
- Tasker tasks specifically for automation of performance profiles
- Governor Profile, allows users to save and load profiles on demand!
How to Install:
- Download the Apk Application
- Install the apk file until it’s complete
- If a warning appears when installing the app, go to Settings / Security / Check Unknown Source
Run the application